- This event has passed.
Evaluating climate change impacts using Flood Modeller
December 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pmFree
Join Adam Parkes, Head of Discipline for Hydrology at Jacobs, to learn how Flood Modeller enables you to confidently understand flood risk and develop optimal solutions to manage the impacts of climate change.
- How climate change affects multiple sources of flooding (rain, rivers, coastal)
- Requirements for considering climate change in the UK
- Uncertainty in estimates of climate change
- How to include climate change in your modelling
- How to analyse and present your results