- This event has passed.
Street SuDS: An Introduction
October 2021 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
This introductory session will explore the multiple benefits of delivering water sensitive design solutions for public realm projects large and small.
Please note this event is limited to London borough and TfL officers only.
09.30 Welcome, Paul Dodd, UDL
- Introduction, Bob Bray, Robert Bray Associates
- How do SuDS work, Judith Puckmayr, Robert Bray Associates
- SuDS components, Anthony McCloy, McCloy Consulting
- Integrating SuDS into streets, Judith Puckmayr, Robert Bray Associates
- Summary, Bob Bray, Robert Bray Associates
12.00 Wrap up & Close