- This event has passed.
LIYHB AGM – The Future of Urban Landscape
June 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
The Landscape Institute Yorkshire & Humber Branch will hold its Annual General Meeting at 18.45 on 8th June online. Registration will be open from 18.30 – please arrive in plenty of time in order to register your attendance.
The AGM will proceed an address by LI president Jane Findlay and Vice President Carolin Gohler, which will be followed by a presentation by PWP Design of their ‘My Third Place’ project, created in response to the Landscape Institute’s International competition ‘Transforming the Urban Landscape’
- Welcoming address from Branch Chair
- Landscape Institute Branch update
- Vote to approve the minutes of the LIYHB AGM held on 16 May 2019
- Report from Branch Treasurer
- Vote to elect Branch Committee
- Any other business
- LI President and Vice President address
- Transforming the Urban Landscape Presentation
- Discussion with Q&A about the future of Urban Landscape
All positions on the branch committee are up for election. This year we are especially keen to fill the following uncontested position:
- Branch Representative